Unable to find Mobile Merchant artifact

Weavols

I've seen 4 of them in this game previously. I bought 2 of them, and lost them both to my ship disappearing after a crash. I thought, "well I'll go get the rest of them and then buy the easy one." Now that I have the other seven, I haven't been able to find the merchant one for 4 days. There's a mobile merchant that seems to be stuck in a sector with the one base I've created. I tried relogging to refresh his inventory for about 3 hours and never saw it. I've tried roaming the galaxy looking for others for 3 days now, and can only seem to find the turret or metal merchants, none of the systems merchants. Not one. And they seemed so common. Is there something that can make them stop appearing? Is there a console command I can use to spawn one or get past this somehow so I can see the core?

/run Player(callingPlayer):getInventory():add(SystemUpgradeTemplate("data/scripts/systems/teleporterkey4.lua", Rarity(RarityType.Legendary), Seed(124)))

Paste this into the console (') and run it with enter. The you should get the system upgrade you are missing.