[MOD](out of date) Sector Overview and Players on Galaxy map

shulrak

• 4 weeks later...

Do you know if there's a way to persistently show a sorted overview on the main HUD? Displayed NOT in an opaque/tabbed window, but akin to how ship stats are shown in build mode? As I'd love to have a way to quickly what and who is closest to me, especially during PVP and PVE.

• 2 months later...

Does this mod work with the current game version ?  (it's June 12, 2017)  I installed it on the client and server, restarted both, flew to a new sector, but see no indication of the mod in-game.  For the 'defaultscripts.lua' file, I manually added the extra line to load the ship, as shown in the thread.  I'm running a dedicated server on another local machine, and this is the only mod that I've tried to install so far. 

On a related note, I've only just begun to check-out how mods work.  I am wondering, how does the game know about and load the 'scripts\player\mods\sovloader.lua' file ?  That '\mods' folder did not even exist until I put it there for this mod, on both client and server; is it monitored by the game ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys sorry but I put aside the game since then, was waiting for a few patches before coming.

I guess the mod is out of date now and probably is not working with new features.

I'll update it some day when I play again but not for now sorry !

If anyone wants to update it feel free to do it

https://github.com/shulrak/avorion_sector_overview

• 2 months later...