Is there a sandbox mode or a cheat mode?

I am not saying I just want to cheat and all but I just would like a way to sit back and experiment with different ship designs and stuff without having to spend hours mining.

Now I love to main aspect of the game, the mining, the exploring, the salvaging... But I have a thing for just sitting back and experimenting with the games I play and having a sandbox mode or creative mode where you can sit back and just build with unlimited resources, just to have a little fun with what you can do or to find new ship ideas for a legit save.

Either way this is both a question and a suggestion. Thanks!

• Boxelware Team

Not at the moment, but it's planned for the upcoming update. If you're a mod or administrator on your server, you can use the /give chat command to give resources and money to players (including you).

For example, type

/give koonschi 150000 iron

or

/give koonschi 150000 money

• 1 month later...

first to become a admin you simply press enter to bring up the councle then type "/admin -a yourname arg" minus quotes then you have the abiliaty to add in any amount you may want for reasources for instance type as follows '/give -p yourname arg -g itemname arg -a amounthere arg"

make sure you add arg at the end of each instance or will void your request.  -p = player , -g = goods/item , -a = amount of the item you want be it reasources, money extra.