Old newcomer thread

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Hello everyone,

a lot of spammer accounts has been registered lately. As spambots are getting smarter, fighting them gets harder.

In order to keep the forum clean from spam I ask all newcomers:

Please post a quick message here once you've registered, or else your account might get deleted when the next wave of spammers is removed from the forum.

This applies to all users that have no posts so far.

Cheers,

Koonschi

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there :D , btw I saw this game on steam and I really hope you get it launched and everything because it looks AMAZING !!!!

Downloading it right now and quick thought , it'd be cool if you could command a fleet or something of little drones that are made from your resources or something , but it might be a good idea to set a size limit on the drones so people dont try to make a fleet of massive ships or something.

Anyways keep up the good work and stay frosty my friend :D ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not a bot!

Really hope this game takes off! So much potential.

I don't like space combat games...but I like this style...where a space station is attacked not me. I like the choice to help the station or not. But if the station is destroyed where can I sell my goods? Where can I repair my ship.....So it's a cool dynamic...protecting the station is like protecting my job.

Nada bot!!! I swear! :D I saw your post on Imgur and was skeptical at first, but when I saw the gifv titled 'Procedural Generation and Building' I became very interested. Very glad to have backed your project, and probably wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't for Imgur!

The demo is quite fun, and I really enjoy Super Action Mode. I hope that mode stays in the game, and maybe even gets fleshed out a bit more? ;)

Great work on this game dude, I look forward to playing it as it develops!