Single Player: "Internal Server Error. Connection Terminated."

candyapplebone

I've got 89 hours played, but can't play anymore. My singleplayer galaxy fails to load every time now, and I always get this error message:

"An internal server error occurred. Your connection will be terminated. Server version: Beta 0.10.2 r7448"

I don't understand why my singeplayer galaxy fails to load. If I try to load my other singleplayer galaxy (creative one), it works. But not my 80+ hours played galaxy.

The first two logfiles are from my singleplayer galaxy that won't load and gives me pic related error every time. The last logfile is from my creative galaxy that _does_ work; I'm attaching it for reference

clientlog_Fri_Feb_24_00-13-56_2017.txt

serverlog_Fri_Feb_24_00-14-02_2017.txt

serverlog_Fri_Feb_24_00-03-16_2017.txt

• Boxelware Team

Thanks for that awesome bug report  :)

However, we need a bit more information. Right now we can only see that one of the server files got corrupted but not which one. It would help greatly if you could rerun your broken galaxy with the option "-t all". You can set this Avorions properties - set launch option and add "-t all" (without the quotes) there and post the serverlog created with this option.

update:

I updated my game to beta branch and was finally successfully able to load my previously inaccessible galaxy - as a new player in a mining drone. I checked my Appdata folder and sure enough there's a new player.dat file (see attached pic). Is there a way to force the game to attempt to log in as player_35, not player_1?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Boxelware Team

The number behind the player thing is only a way for the index to distinguish between the saves (latest ones having the highest number). It should work fine if you just delete the player_1 file. But just in case back it up beforehand.