Server that runs.

Aki

will we lose our turrets and systems, iron and credits??

Turrets and systems yes, you will lose them, but iron and credits, well I can give you those when you log in. I will put some additional random system upgrades on start too, I guess.

Copying player files can result in really... Not wanted behaviour. Of course I think it would be possible to edit all of these files but I would need to have complete save editor and I don't feel like making one right now.

will we lose our turrets and systems, iron and credits??

Turrets and systems yes, you will lose them, but iron and credits, well I can give you those when you log in. I will put some additional random system upgrades on start too, I guess.

Copying player files can result in really... Not wanted behaviour. Of course I think it would be possible to edit all of these files but I would need to have complete save editor and I don't feel like making one right now.

well. that s a shame, now that I had some nice system upgrades and turrets :\

great to hear hope there will be a some ppl on wenn you do the reroll :D

always there, maybe is just a time-zone mis-catch :p

In this galaxy we had 149 user accounts created with all of the duplicates, temporary accounts and all other stuff. We had likely 90 unique players but most of them were there just once. Overall we had around 20 active players (more than 2 visits in more than 2 days).

I have found quite nice seed (there are sectors of the other faction). Let's see how long can we play on it.

Everyone will get 60k credits and 40k iron on the start along with few sets of turrets and some system upgrades (unlike previous edition).

Turret Merchant will work if you will replace your data/scripts/entity/merchants/turretmerchant.lua with this script. No more custom station/founders scripts will be provided as they may result in mismatches.

Ayy Lmaos won't attack players in the home sector but the pirate attacks may still happen.

From now on wrecks should be cleaned up automatically so keep an eye on them if you want to salvage them. Let's hope it will reduce server lags.

Transfer command still works (/help transfer in-game chat for more information).

See you there and remember:

The Galactic Corporation of Ye-uazi needs you.  8)

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a password for the server, how can i join? You don't specify any password anywhere :c

No, there is no password for the server. You need to type password for your account (player name). When you log in for the first time just use anything you like and it will be stored as your password. It is made to prevent other people using your name (and because of that - your ships, inventory etc.) on the server.  :)

Tip: read everything written when you are asked for the password.  ;)

It crashed and I didn't notice it. I was too lazy to write anything to watch if it's alive. ::)

Anyway if it happens again and I won't start it again it should be available after daily restart (5:00 AM CEST).

I have also checked logs but didn't find problem you have reported (yet).

It didn't. We were replacing cooling system of the machine and I totally forgot that Avorion server hadn't any scripts in case of machine reboot (it was working for 150~? days without stopping and as Avorion isn't commercial server I just didn't really care about configuring it). It is fixed now and in case of machine reboot it will work.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Yes. Steam, e-mail, sometimes Discord.

• 1 month later...

The website along with the status image might go offline in this week for couple of times. Server should be running as always. IP is 149.202.65.190:24000 in case you can't get it from the website.

I did everything quickly this night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Server will be shut down today's evening (CET) due to Kickstarter beta start. Running it now on demo version is obsolete. It was a great time, everyone. I'm looking forward to hosting servers for you guys once I get my hands on new server software.

Cheers!