Valek

Oculus - Long Range Exploration Vessel

vZDm9I4.jpg

as3c55Y.jpg

pEPscfP.jpg

SKJmHdi.jpg

Z3qPgji.jpg

HtIckv1.png

As my first submission I present to you Oculus. An eye was inspiration for this particular ship. Glow fins around engines and thrusters was added only for style, to give them more interesting looks. I like my ships shiny! Ship is very fast and maneuverable. Though it has no armor it can take a beating with over 75k shields and 35k hull. Thanks to integrity gens it can survive prolonged fights only with minor damage. Crew quaters can be shrinked or partially replaced to accomodate hangars or cargo bays. Everything on the fly. Only paintjob is boring.. The longer I'm looking at it I'm starting to think that I'm colourblind.

If you guys wanna take this baby for a spin, here's XML file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=36475739867728426900

It costs 1 491 496 Credits, 9 406 Tr and 122 109 Xa

Gust - Civilian Engineering Vessel

F0XSUh8.jpg

49sETlY.jpg

lgQss6q.jpg

3aXjya4.jpg

jjtTqEK.jpg

As my second submission comes Gust. Inspiration for this ship was an actual marine engineering vessel. Most of modules are visible, and can be replaced or rearranged. Armor skirts are mostly added for style, but also protects hull and engines from minor bumps when maneuvering in tight spaces. This craft is fast enough with its main engine. Auxiliary engines can be removed just fine to slim its silhouette. Hologram block can be replaced for anything seems necessary. It's a quite small ship, but it also handles well as a capital.

And here's an XML file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00442167853455890592

Building it takes: 570 009 Credits, 3 904 Tr and 43 260 Xa

Valek, Great looking ships!

Oculus - Really like what you have done with the engine pods/nacelles and how you have tucked the crew quarters in there.

Gust - You've done a great job making the ship look industrial. Good use of Support Beams and Girders

Look Forward to seeing more from you :)

• 2 weeks later...