Decoding Playerfiles?

Velaja

Hello Again.

Is there any way to get Player_<number>.dat files decrypted? When i open them with Notepad++ they looks like this:

.<õQ¤l®Ôêñ§•Äæ÷œàªë0vy>¨P³?
ö:Òl*ÍtÇ~gªÅ‹í•~8<áo³{Çä¯4K˜ÀŽK3}5ȳøí<¹¶­Ì!hùKã7Ú.Ø9þ«~ØÂIËõ\{yûÏÚýl¼{äˆA¶j”ýƒ€(<B»T‰\×.´u;³êÏV £+R>óÞfªç¼#Ãäõ×üµ™¨zeÍ|NáñzÖºwœ?wÆÎPÂvJó•34˜]ÁÀo5ÕŒ^K-rÑíSf÷I:EÛv¥2&CÆâ\=ƒíû:8Ž=^§‚»gt½sßi#g~9Çšàúx_(ÏÌ5Ôå†f3‰Æ¸ÉÙÚ‹ÜÔ“cuö±Xqbž=Cüâ¸8ZkiÞ˜CìY ¶ãóòÏr•uVŒºÝ)z%qz»ÂxpŸ›:QC”¶\ØÛ¬±g•›k¸Èt]ÂbújµAÛŒAØN$Vð.UP†»5
îýMÂuÒ3>ÓŠû¤‰ë…öLZ9ßA_#ïŽ÷u¾²´´1F˜ß×æŽô
¡ÝŸÁy,W¢¬ÊMµ}æ—¸Þ„¶´W~ïS@œÃÛ½Z©1/VóŽqiøлµËãXÕ—·ä8—¢Ó¾7.µò,îƒÝu
¼=d§;ൠRo€ä)lĽ<&e#§':mÒü"«_¨Q§ùœÜÑg6¡ÎîéÈ	Ë
kƒ‹WÐfì'¶ä^Æ05[š‘µ§+ŽUÔß¼Y	°ÕPNŽ’+Mb3«þh<1L?×oÞýÏ–¦,_×u<×Þ]v@ÆùMÒ™F〟¿›ÇF°rÆú¥t“Q¨¾ÉðEûŽ…_œØÁù\M•—} JdwýŽÖ»:|y¨Ê?ß«Ãj#È?õ\ïѾĻ|Áÿ/?ΆȃG±=Àߤȥ'Ú´ïR§9#ø–E”÷½exPÇÿcõ1zÔ´þV?è,ŠXo‘†¯êÆ'ëÑp‰–Ì‘gr—Ñëí³‹èx8X$ÊD3$ðr¤‰Âú­dÅn™æÖínKª70ý’Œ
hÜXõÛÏŸ`kuòþ¤}óITp‡‚§”ÌóËìM¾!]E~n¥‚r'­†­ÃñàØt)o%È5…å—s˜!ÍJÅׇ¹¬t¸…ëó[ñé(‚"‚c°Î»ë{¢¼ÌÖn÷à5ÁTýéN£#Ùå-¤ü~{DÑ3Ä  ‹%ü	ÄÑuýÆÙÛý°z¤Î*aIÕçù
­åÅykB^ÐÞ<>ó¿=&Uq=ؘKAâF‰‡q@Š½™o
"—3 7÷î$Ïÿ3Թʃ9ÖB%÷ ¿0èipaRßzj‹‡XçŸÇ_%¹wˆG¤}˜&9Ýì§RôÇ@
³àŸ,ãÔè*¯+£¾$6¥>™j?ÕÔÎ`QDÃ̱ZÜ}iV)ìc¶å‹R·gE绋ÂÈÖHMC—¤õGmÄJ~ÆúƨÚ7R)ŸU4`¬‹éŸlÐ}Ç¡"Fí7UÉ°…ÿÂXÞþÎ}IЇ;`]w°FŒâ…$Ù±iåºÉˆ,¡ä3Ó9qY•“Þ¡-

Screenshot:

9u986g63.png

I srsly want to edit them. :/

They're not encoded, they're just datadumps.

And the fact you want to seriously edit them is one of the reasons why they're not easilly editable I'm sure :D

There are plenty of ways to cheat in-game. Once you go messing around in playerfiles you introduce all sorts of nasty ways to crash the game, introduce bugs that have nothing to do with the game (but instead with your editing), etc.

So I'd say it's a bad idea. But open it in a hex editor, and you can probably figure out some settings if you really want to change stuff.

It's basicaly to edit the Inventory and add specific stuff to it, or remove something that way. There are alot things i would be able to do then. :) Like equiping Serveradmins (Got an own Server) and Stuff.