Loading forever wont launch

Hisoka

i have a 3.4ghz i7 quad core my graphics card is a hd 5450 by amd. I have 10 gigs of ram and i am able to play Rust on its highest setting so i don't think my tech is the issue. When i run the game it just says loading forever literally left it up for an hour it wouldn't even crash just forever  at the loading screen i haven't even seen the title screen yet. This game looks amazing and id love to waste 80+ hours on it. Please help i have 2 graphics cards integrated and the hd 5450. I disabled the integrated one and it wont run i also disabled the other one same issue i tried the faq fix but it doesn't apply to my amd

Client started: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Avorion\bin\Avorion.exe" "--serverpath=bin/AvorionServer.exe"

Enabled Traces:

Client Beta 0.10.2 r7448, running on Windows 8.1+.

CPU: GenuineIntel 8 Cores

Init Steamworks...Init Steamworks... ok

Init Steamworks ok

Init SDL2... ok

Getting display mode... ok

Current display mode: 1366 x 768

Creating settings... loading... setting language... ok

Creating client window...Detected 1 displays

Display 0: x: 0, y: 0, w: 1366, h: 768

Using display 0

Creating window, x: 0, y: 0, w: 1366, h: 768... ok

Creating GL context... ok

Setting window mode WindowedSeamless... ok

Creating client window ok

Init rendering... starting rendering... initialize...OpenGL Context Information:

Version: 3.1

VersionString: 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4459

Vendor: Intel

Renderer: Intel® HD Graphics 2000

GLSL Version: 1.40 - Intel Build 9.17.10.4459

Init GLEW... ok

Init Debug Message Callback...No debug information callbacks available.

ok

Set VSync... ok

Secure BackBuffer... ok

Init Canvas...Create canvas of size 1366 x 768... ok

Init Canvas ok

Init Refraction Texture... ok

Init Post Processing... ok

Init Debug Renderers... ok

Rendering initialized

Init rendering ok

Check problematic drivers...Intel onboard graphics detected. These devices' OpenGL drivers can cause trouble with Avorion, since it's still in an early stage.

If you run into graphics issues, please report them as a bug so we can fix them.

Avorion will still try to run and do its best.

ok

Init shader level... ok

Init loading screen... ok

Draw first loading screen..."data\shaders\text.vert":

No errors.

alright i got the other one disabled and all i need to do is update my open gl amd.com doesnt help wont update the open gl  open gl just sends me to amd any work around to get my radeon amd 5045 hd card to work currently my open gl is around 2.0 or so any tips to fix this would be great been googling for hours for the open gl cant even find a video to assitst

• Boxelware Team

I'm sorry but I'm having a very hard time understanding what you want to tell me. Please use proper punctuation and tell me exactly what you did, what's going wrong, etc. and post the latest client log file.

alright i got the other one disabled and all i need to do is update my open gl amd.com doesnt help wont update the open gl  open gl just sends me to amd any work around to get my radeon amd 5045 hd card to work currently my open gl is around 2.0 or so any tips to fix this would be great been googling for hours for the open gl cant even find a video to assitst

Try (re-)installing Catalyst and manually assign the game .exe to your AMD card in the settings.