New List of Mods - Discussion

Dirtyredz

Its unfortunate that were forced to start a new forum post on this again.  It sounds like your already pretty busy as it is and checking every single mod for effectiveness and status might be a lot for you to take on. Either way I appreciate anyone taking their time to help others, so I will say Thank You sir.

Ill be posting my two mods here as well, and More to come:

Regenerative Asteroid Fields

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,3055.0.html

-Allows for random sector and selective sector dynamic asteroid regeneration. Does not require any asteroid to already be present, the mod is also highly configurable. Plenty of stuff planned and mod is Up to date.

Subspace Corridor

http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,3148.0.html

-A modders recourse not meant for general consumption but with the right creativity can be used my server admin aswell.  Mod allows access to the /teleport command not available through the API. (Is not the same as /teleport uses a unique method for teleportation)

Yeah I'm definitely busy, but it's worth updating this list. Especially for a game that is as amazing as this one.

Thanks for the heads up on your mods. I've been using the regenerative asteroid field one, it's pretty amazing.

I will update the list with your mods when I return home this morning after work.

Update: Tested some more mods.

Moved some more mods around.

What do you think of the doesn't work catagory?

Should I keep it or just not include mods that don't work?

I think it might be not a good idea, since there are two versions of the game (stable, beta) and maybe there are just some (config) quirks so different mods donkt work for one but the others!

but i like the other categories :)

That makes sense w00zla I'll remove the category. I'm just concerned about mods that do not work and haven't had any activity and the original author hasn't been online for a while. So basically I'm not sure what to do with them. I think I will just add them to their respective categories.

Splutty, I will definitely add it when I get home. I haven't had much time to add new mods to the list as I'm still trying to test all the mods that were already on the list.

Edit: All mods have been added to their respective lists. If you feel like any of them were added to a list they don't belong in please let me know.

Over the next few days I will be adding new mods to the list.

Also, apparently we have been stickied, woot woot, lol.

• 4 weeks later...