Production Chains

Teklor

So I'm looking around for a guide to factory chains.  Specifically what factories/mines I'd have to have to produce higher tier goods.  I'm not finding much though.  I put together a list of what I'd need to make an accelerator chain last night and it's kind of crazy. 

Does anyone know where I could find such a tool/calculator, I feel like it would save me a ton of time bouncing back and forth.  If not then I might throw together a little guide for other people with the same question.

EDIT** I also just realized that I need to figure out production values etc...like how many steel factories will I need to keep the proper flow of goods to keep the higher tier factories running....this is turning out to be more complicated then expected...

• 7 months later...

Oh geez. That's very good, but it's also quite unreadable for me.

I got shared a really nice website a while back, by one of our own:

https://avofactory.scrap-yard.org/en/factory-calculator.html

I use that all the time now. It's super useful. It tells you what products need which intermediaries, and then you just keep on adding factories until you've hit the Mines themselves, together with factors and the like to make sure you make enough of each product. I love this website.