writing a Hyperspace cooldown remover

k3kz0r

Hello,

im getting really annoyed by waiting for the Hyperspace cooldown all the time and so i want to make a Script that adds a Button to the HUD that checks if you are in an empty sector and then removes the Hyperspace cooldown.

I have no idea where to start looking and i cant find a tutorial on Avorion modding.

Can someone tell me where to look for more Information on writing such a script?

I have a little experience in coding and can work my way through this when i just get some exaples.

Use hyperspace modules that reduces the cooldown. If you got 3 modules with -34% each, the cooldown is always 0sec.

In the early game its not that easy, but thats part of the game imo.

If you wanna try to mod it, watch the documentation in steam install directory. Scripting API is well documented. You also could download mods to get some examples.

The modded modules are a possibility but i dont want to remove the cooldown completely.

I just want to remove the unnecessary waiting time in empty sectors that adds nothing to the game.

Yesterday for example i played 4 hours and jumped around the center to find different equipment docks and 8/10 jump cooldowns i had to wait for (>150 sec with my ship size) where in boring empty sectors.