[Forum] Splitting the Mods Area in own Sub Area

Fenrir
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The idea sounds intriging, but I dont understand how that would work.

A sub forum for each mod?

Maybe split it into subforums like:

• Mods
  • Modders resources
  • Modding questions

At least it could be splitted into mods and modding questions.

I thought to make it like the beta sub forum.

Maybe split it into subforums like: (Mods WIP is for mods that are not finished and need tests)

• Mods
  • Mods (WIP)
  • Modding resources
  • Modding questions

Maybe split it into subforums like: (Mods WIP is for mods that are not finished and need tests)

The idea isnt bad, but would mean lot of work for admins to move topics when mods stable version gets released. So it would be better not to do this imo... it would not work. Creating a new topic when mod gets stable makes all older discussions from beta version abandoned... not the nice way too i think.

The idea isnt bad, but would mean lot of work for admins to move topics when mods stable version gets released. So it would be better not to do this imo... it would not work. Creating a new topic when mod gets stable makes all older discussions from beta version abandoned... not the nice way too i think.

I agree, sticking to

Mods

Modders resources

Modding questions

would be best