I love the new Persecutor pirates

Ravien

Added persecutors that hunt players down when they go too deep into the galaxy without proper ships or weapons

Started a new game on insane difficulty. These actually make it dangerous to rush to the naonite stage of the game without first taking the time to build up a proper ship. I have never died in this game before today where I've already died twice. It was my own fault for not equipping enough PDCs though. First death was to the pirate Boss because I didn't pay him the money he wanted. Second death was from a persecutor because I foolishly only had 1 PDC on my ship. These torpedo ships spice up the gameplay and make it actually feel dangerous to fly in dangerous space.

Before, I could just rush to Naonite and Trinium without ever being in danger because I could always boost away from enemies before they got a shot off. Now, I'll have to be more careful and/or fly with a halfway decent ship. We'll have to see how this change plays out but I like it so far. Really like it.

It's also a good thing that they are disabled on beginner difficulty so the people who want to freely roam the galaxy can do so. :)