In Game Voice Chat

Mamif

Suggestion

Not something horribly needed soon or anything but in the future the ability to hail other players and talk to them verbally could really help on the RP side. RP servers for games are pretty popular on Twitch and i could see this game being very RP friendly with coms.

2 answers to this suggestion

as most of us already use chat clients I really never understood the point of adding voice to games. I mean do we really need yet more code clogging the systems when most of us already have discord skype teamspeak or etc etc... now granted most of my gaming had been done on outdated garbage PCs until recently so for years every process really piled on the load so it mattered more. not so much now. still... why? no point. just one more clutter for the designer to worry about keeping working. rather see more of the stuff already added in game fleshed out instead.

• Boxelware Team

@Mamif: I see your point, and agree that those ingame voice chats help a lot with RP and tend to generate pretty funny moments. But for us it is hard to write something like that as we have no experience in it. We would never be able to do it better or at least almost as good as a teamspeak, discord or something is already doing it. And our server sizes are usually a lot smaller as well, so it wouldn't be as necessary.

I will keep it in mind, but I honestly don't think that we will ever implement it.