[request] Guides that aren't video guides.

I'll have a go at making a simple concepts guide, which should be helpful for new players. I'll try to include some stuff about ship building in it.

Edit: I typed up most of it now, you can find it here. I will be adding images, especially to the building section, throughout the next couple of days.

I'll have a go at making a simple concepts guide, which should be helpful for new players. I'll try to include some stuff about ship building in it.

Edit: I typed up most of it now, you can find it here. I will be adding images, especially to the building section, throughout the next couple of days.

Hey nice job!

Hey nice job!

Thanks, if you have any feedback or suggestions of something I could add, just let me know (either here/pm or on the guide's comments).

I think I might add a tiny section about controls because when I started playing I discovered a few things by accident before I understood them completely.

This is pretty good, but how do you tell if a sector is a neutral zone or not?

This is pretty good, but how do you tell if a sector is a neutral zone or not?

The zone will tell you when you enter it