[Mod] Example auto generated economy mod

Hammelpilaw

Example auto generated economy mod

This is an example mod to demonstrate the power of the modpack manager by Avofactory - the unofficial Avorion economy Database.

The Avofactory tool provides a web interface to create your own economy mods without any modding or lua skills. You can change existing factories, create new ones or remove an existing galaxy from your game. This means you can define what and how much the factory produces / consumes and set productions to be garbage/consumtions to be optional.

The mod you created this way can be downloaded and directly inserted into your local game or on a server. Also it can be used in all other tools provided by the Scrap Yard database, f.E. it appears in the factory overview.

Watch FAQ for more information.

What does the example mod do?

This example mod adds a new factory to your game, the "Example OP Laser Factory" wich produces lot of laser related stuff - well you shouldnt use this mod in your live system, thats why its called "Example". Create your own mods instead.

How to install a mod?

Just copy the productionindex.lua file into your Avorion lib folder: Avorion/data/scripts/lib

Can you also modify goods?

No, not yet. Maybe I will implement this when this tool will be getting used at all.

edit-factory2.thumb.jpg.cf18e4d7ea71bf93506c3d345f03f5b0.jpg

download.jpg.c7184562671d4a6dcf378f8d50bf5c48.jpg

productionsindex.zip

Looks great! When I go to the website and login, however, there's no way for me to use the Modpack Manager. There's only instructions on how to do it and a link to the FAQ, with more instructions. Where is the actual tool located?

Thanks for the info, fixed that. Now there is a button "Create Mod".