error or not

KRAKENT

Suggestion

Hi. Don't know planned or is it an error. After sohranennyh cherchian I copy a pre-cooked item and insert into project (picture 1) when you press Alt and the next step press on the panel of construction equipment and then press paste (Ctrl+v) is obtained. I can twist it in any direction that is highlighted in red does not disappear. It's convenient sometimes to see how it will look. However, if it were possible to edit this red zone it would be cool. PS cost probably shoot a video for clarity, but I was building for six hours, please forgive me. ;D (https://ibb.co/f4BgoU)

1 answer to this suggestion

When you press to choose the pre-built part from the palette and it appears in editor window like you have shown, you can hold ALT and click on the block in the part to choose which block you want to use as mounting point. place that block where it fits, and the rest of the part will be attached to it. You cannot edit it because its a complete hierarchy of blocks, and until you place it, its blocks has no location coordinates, but only the relative positions in that hierarchy. When blocks are highlighted as red means they cannot be placed due to the lack of hierarchy supporting them.

--

После того как ты выбрал сохранненую деталь в панели префабов, ты можешь зажать ALT и выбрать блок в проекции, который будет использоваться для монтажа. Поставь этот блок куда тебе нужно, и остальные блоки уже присоединятся к нему сверху. Редактировать префабы нельзя, так как они представляют собой иерархию без реальных координат (только относительное положение в иерархии). Когда префаб подсвечен красным, это значит что некоторые блоки не могут быть установлены, и это нарушает всю нижестоящую иерархию.