The Empire Shipyard + a bit more

Semaphorism

Venator Class Star Destroyer

Obviously its not perfectly like the real one, but without certain angles, its hard to get exact shape.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Make with entirely Iron blocks except for the generators (including a shield generator), which are Naonite.

Stats

unknown.png

Contains 6 upgrade slots (You'll need one for power generation, because It just barely generates enough to keep itself going without an upgrade)

It was hard fitting enough parts inside it, but it is good enough :))))))))))

Battleship with no name

Its the "IDK" class, because I need a name for it, and I suck at names.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Caparison to the Star destroyer

unknown.png

I plan to upload it, but the rotation speed is quite bad, and still debating to upload at the moment.

The ship has a bunch of empty space inside for upgrades (I like to do this so the base ship is cheaper, and the users who get it will be able to do what they wish)

Imperial class Star Destroyer

My second ship, again, its not perfect, but best I can match the real one.

Its mostly made of iron, has trinium, naonite, and titanium parts, and also contains extra space inside for upgrading for your own needs.

Its beautiful  :'(

unknown.png

A large hangar capable of holding up to 200 fighters

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Stats

unknown.png

Crew, and yes, this holds over 1k crew. with left over space inside for upgrading!

unknown.png

unknown.png

(I plan to upload all my ships to the workshop when its available)

Arc Class Star destroyer

This is a custom star destroyer design I created, its like a mix of the super star destroyer and the venator.

I am not uploading it until the workshop is available, just as my other destroyers wont be.

unknown.png

It has a hole in the front for a large weapon or something, a fixed one.

unknown.png

unknown.png

It has 4 different hangar entrances (3 hangars in total), and can hold up to 100-805 fighters

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It has TONS of space inside for upgrades, just I want it to be the base ship so when it is available, people can modify it how they wish

A comparison to the Venator

unknown.png

Fury I ( This design is garbage (imo))

This is a basic ship I made, its made of iron hull, and has a few titanium generators.

(Oh and yes, I am uploading it this time :D )

unknown.png

Side view

unknown.png

Bottom view

unknown.png

Top view

unknown.png

back view

unknown.png

It does have hangars, so you'll need some trinium to create the ship (if in survival), its not that much though.

The ship is mostly empty on the inside, because I created a base ship for people to put things inside to upgrade how they want, and I used Iron hull so you can upgrade that as well to whatever.

Download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268126122292543492/275513037706887168/Fury_I.xml

A sort of executor class star destroyer

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

How did you make a hangar out of iron/naonite? I thought Trinium was the minimum for them.

The hangar is Trinium, it requires about 2k trinium to create the hangar.

If you get a chance to post the XML of that ship I'd be super psyched to try it out!

is there anyway at all a person can share a schematic? i want this so bad but i dont have the skill to make something this badass

Yeah there is an Avorion folder in Appdata that has another folder where your ships are saved. If you open the Windows Run command and type in %appdata%/Avorion it takes you to the folder.

Yes, ship schematics are stored in %appdata%/Avorion/ships in XML form.

You can put xml's you got from other people there, and they will show up in the build view, under plans (the save icon in the bottom-right of the left UI box). You can then select one and apply it.

Some people in this subforum (including me) put those XML's along with the screenshots  :)