Question about Steam Workshop - normal that no one Mod are loading?

FritzHugo3

Hi, is it normal, that in this time no one Mod from the Workshop was copied in the Mods folder?

In steam-workshop the option are on - only show compatible mods versions.

If i make an abbo from a mod, Steam downloaded it in the folder \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\445220

and tha nothing is hapen. Schouldent steam move the folder to Avorion\Mods?

Than i tested to copied the folders manual to the mods folder but dont work (not showing ingame)

Than i install this https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,3834.0.html (with the install rules) and nothing showin ingame. Whats wrong?

Must i allow mods the first time or whats wrong?

I found a text on steam, in the game options mainmenue ^^. But the folder problem with steam is still there.

Dear Studio, please! make the Mod-options direct in the main menu

Ganz im Ernst, ingame steht "Mods" im Menü direkt und im Hauptmenü muss man erst in Spieloptionen rein? Sorry, soviel Phantasie hatte ich nicht. Gleicht das bitte an. Direkt ins Hauptmenü "Mods" und dann findet das auch ein neuer Spieler.

Today i start the game, no one mod are showing (the last days i have played with mods). Game say be worry with youre savegame if you play without mods.

The mods are in the folder but totay dont loading.

I have delete all mods and tested all mods as single - dont work. Nothing is showing at the mainmenue options

Whats wrong with this game?