Any mods for game peformance?

Rainau

Hi guy so I've notice that now that im starting to build stations and run trade routes  things have gotten extremely laggy and i can't figure it out. I know it's not my computer since this is a VR gaming station, processor never goes over 35% max and the videocard i have not seen go over 25%.

(win 10; 16GB RAM, 64 bit motherboard, GXT 1080 Ti graphics card)

**I also have tried settings all the graphics and stuff as low as i could but it has not resolved the problem.

I think that the problem may stem from me being spread all over the galaxy with multiple things running all the time I have stations loaded down with fighter cargo controled via AI and on top of that i have created small 25k cargo haulers to speed up production between the stations. I am not a coder but i have started looking at the files in the game trying to look at if theres anything i can change or cut down that would get rid of or at lease reduce the lag i have been getting.

Here is what my game looks like so far:

System file: 1.25GB

1 Flag Ship

6 Large Cargo/Miners that are constantly scouting new areas/mining them

7 Small cargo ships (25k) use for transporting items between stations ie water, corn, wheat, cattle, ect, ect

17 XXL stations

3 Mines

~200 Fighter Cargo automated via AI; each stations/mine has roughly about 10

I am open to suggestions that would help, i like the game so far but this lag issue really just started yesterday and has been a major pain, maybe there is some sort of way i can eliminate all the fighter cargo's in exchange for a method in which i can use my small cargo ships to constantly buy/sell. I am willing to play around with things and attempt to figure out if theres something i can do myself as far as tweaking the files but since i am not good at that sort of stuff any suggestions would be very helpful.

**Update

So since yesterday i've been scouting and testing existing mods out to fix this problem and it seems mostly resolved for now except for when i start loading the game (takes a bit for everything to load up), but when loaded it seems mostly ok now some minor lag but nothing serious. I'd imagine as I get bigger it'll become a issue more but I won't know till than.

Mods I installed since last post, not sure which resolved the problem:

All Production Chains - by LaserZwei

Goods Hauler - by Splutty and unbekannt1984

Useful Cargoshuttles - by theCrow

Anything that would reduce the number of cargo shuttles running back and forth would probably do it. It’s been a known issue that too many fighters/shuttles running around will cause lag. I think this is why the devs restricted how many shuttles can be running around from each station/sector.