Infinitynull's Suggestions

Infinitynull

Suggestion

I feel like just making a list will be better. Please don't get mad at me if any of these features exist I apologize.

• Warp Jammers - Tired of AI escaping me!
  • Warp Jamming Fields - Like a bubble.
  • Energy Weapons - Like lasers that will effect well energy.
  • AI Update - I am sure it's not easy and you've heard it many times. But please if I takeout the AI enemy's thrusters it shouldn't MOVE!
  • Stock Market - Buying stocks from a station, if the station is selling then well the stock prices are high. You get the point.
  • Station Docking - When the player owns the station it would be cool to park the ship inside.
  • Better UI: Maybe the choice to just show the shipyard or the materials market. I get dizzy spinning around.
  • Show the contents of the cargo that was expelled: I don't want to pick toilet paper!
  • More of a Goal: Give us a feeling of accomplishment, let us make our own faction and rule the universe! Let us make a set of rules for our faction AI. Set the ship designs. Set rules for stations such as rules of engagement. Or what to produce and sell. Seriously there's alot you could do with that alone. I feel as if alot of players would really like this.

2 answers to this suggestion

• Boxelware Team

- AI Update - I am sure it's not easy and you've heard it many times. But please if I takeout the AI enemy's thrusters it shouldn't MOVE!

They don't. you didn't take out all their thrusters or you pushed them with your shots.

- Stock Market - Buying stocks from a station, if the station is selling then well the stock prices are high. You get the point.

- Better UI: Maybe the choice to just show the shipyard or the materials market. I get dizzy spinning around.

Not sure what you mean.

- Energy Weapons - Like lasers that will effect well energy.

- Show the contents of the cargo that was expelled: I don't want to pick toilet paper!

Agree.

- More of a Goal: Give us a feeling of accomplishment, let us make our own faction and rule the universe! Let us make a set of rules for our faction AI. Set the ship designs. Set rules for stations such as rules of engagement. Or what to produce and sell. Seriously there's alot you could do with that alone. I feel as if alot of players would really like this.

This will be in the upcoming alliances update.

No way are you serious? I love you, and the dizzy thing I mean I am looking around for what I want and most of the time I just keep over looking it. Also the AI thing, that makes sense. Thank you looking at these suggestions and taking your time to read them. I am so excited for this game and it's future possibilities.