Fighters disappearing

radgh

I just bought some Xanion fighters which is exciting because I don't even have a xanion mining drill yet.

I actually took a screenshot of my hangar at the time:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/elasticbeanstalk-us-west-2-868470985522/ShareX/2017/01/Avorion_2017-01-28_15-16-53.jpg

I have not even left the system yet and half of them just disappeared. No enemy ships were nearby. At one point I had only lost two, I pulled them all back to the ship. I got into my own mining drone and saw the ship started releasing fighters again (my ship has a captain and auto-mines).

I got back in my ship immediately and told them to return. They didn't even get far away. But for some reason, only 5 of my 10 fighters are in my hangar.

Zooming out to RTS mode, I can't see any nor highlight any. Pressing G to cycle through ships doesn't highlight any either. They seem to have just disappeared.

Attached is my server log. I bought the fighers after the line:

"Sat Jan 28 15:10:15 2017| <Equipment Dock> You don't have enough space in your hangar."

I don't think this log will help though, there's not much info about what happened in it.

clientlog_Sat_Jan_28_12-41-01_2017.txt