a shot in the dark but people hyperdrive and they self destruct ???

quailgg94

im not sure how to report this since the only way to re create it is to hyperwarp with a built ship. size of around 4 system upgrades. and warp around for like half and hour until u spawn INSIDE a asteroid. they have had this issue and it causes  the player to some what self destruct upon loading game, i personally have not had this happen but my friend has had it happen. he was not streaming so i have no way to link u how it happened.he says he spawned in and his Base block was destroyed  without hitting anything so i am unsure.

• Boxelware Team

No you can't warp into an asteroid, there are special checks in place specifically to avoid that. Even if you did, you wouldn't take damage since damage is based on your velocity and mass and the velocity is set to 0 when entering a sector.

What's more likely to have happened is this: The velocity controls are not set to 0 sometimes, meaning that your friend's ship accelerated while he was still in the loading screen, and smashed into an asteroid.

We're currently working on making the loading screen less deadly.

it happened to me.... like just now. i lost a zanion ship JUST NOW :-\ had right at 960 omnicron power. and a 6k shield..... and over 10k health i warped and when  i came in i had no ship and i was back at my sethome.

worst part is  my insurance  didnt cover it. I am wondering if it dismounted me.. and my ship warped  5 sectors away. but idk