All sectors are attacked by another faction

Dasich84

I hope so, since it's absolutely not funny to get between 20-30 warships in the cross-fire. Apart from too dock at stations is impossible because of the great battle.

That this happens in the one or the other sectors is great, the game becomes more live. But in the two days I have played 10 hours and visit a minimum from 50 sectors is everywhere the same big war.

Hello,

I noticed that every time I jump to another sector, be it unknown or already scouted, it always get under attack by some faction. It could be really nice feature IF it doesnt lead to systematic client freeze then crash (at least on my config, I already write something in the bug section, in topic "when the battle get big" i5-6600, 8GB DDR4, Geforce GTX 950)

So, until more optimization is done to the game, I humbly suggest to remove such systematic sector attack, at least on iron/titatium sectors and/or lessen by a lot their chance to happen as it is really painful to wait 10 min without being allowed to touch anything on my computer in frozen loading screen in order to get back in my ship once i try to reload the game after crash...

The idea of sector attack is very good and promising but yet it is very laggy feature for average to below average configs outhere...