Auto Salvage Fighters

Caravack

Suggestion

It would be nice if instead of having to manually click the targets for a salvage fighter, you could select a main target to salvage and the fighters will salvage everything within a small radius of that target. This would make completely salvaging a wreck much simpler and would free the player to focus on other tasks salvaging with their ship.

5 answers to this suggestion

Make the object detector a requirement for such a function , then radius of auto salvage is dependant on the module ... also highlights wrecks perhaps ...  same for mining fighters only use the mining module for them ... adds a bit of configurability and dependance on the `mothership `infrastructure.

I like the idea with having fighters dependent on mothership systems but i think they need to make a whole new subsystems designed specifically for fighters/carriers. Like...

Hanger size upgrade

Total travel range

Auto attack range ( for mining/ salvage fighters)

Could branch the detector subsystem like how some radar scanners are, some show mass signitures while others dont. In this case some would show wrecks while others wouldn't.

agree to a point, no need to make new subsystems , just expand the ones there that fit the role ... too often im seeing suggestions to overcomplicate the gameplay which honestly would detract from it`s fun value  in my opinion. currently there are things in place that fit what we both have suggested ... no need for more than that really ... plus fighters are already going to get an over haul in the long run ... your suggestion would just add some depth to it which it needs .