[Mod] [Multiplayer/Singleplayer] Larger Asteroids

rater193

Larger asteroids

This mod works for multiplayer, and singleplayer!

The downside to using this mod, the larger the asteroids, the longer they take to mine! BUT the larger the asteroid, the more resources it has!

EX:

10x asteroids increase the resources asteroids have by 1000 times, because it increases on the x, y, and z axis 10 times

That also means it takes that much longer as well

while the 2x only gives it 8x resources, and increases mining time by 8

Kgrnf0d.jpg

LargerAsteroids_2X.zip

LargerAsteroids_3X.zip

LargerAsteroids_5X.zip

LargerAsteroids_10X.zip

Something like this already exists: Bigger is Better. What does your mod do exactly? I believe BiB makes certain fields of asteroids larger, and also the objects within them. Does your mod resize only the asteroids themselves?

oh, i didnt know that there was a mod for this already, its something i made for a freind a long time ago, so i decided to update it, and put it on here.

I don't mind. Also my mod also changes asteroid field sizes, amounts of ressource asteroids, astroids in the field etc.

So this is a more straightforward edition :D

Also the more mod/modvariety the better. Mods for everyone :D

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi ich hab mir mal die müher gemacht diesen mod an die aktuelle version anzupassen da ich die idea mit den größeren Asteroiden ganz gut fand^^.

Soweit ich bisher getestet habe scheint alles zu funktionieren.

Leider habe ich 0 mod erfahrungen und bin daher nicht in der lage eventuelle Fehler zu beheben aber postet sie ruhig vieleicht kann sie ja jemand anderes beheben.

Um die Asteroiden Größe zu verändern müst ihr lediglich in der plangenerator.lua Zeile 9  local asteroidScale = 5 <-Diese Zahl ändern auf z.b. 7

und in der SectorGenerator.lua Zeile 22 local asteroidScale = 5<-Diese Zahl ändern auf z.b. 7

(Google Translate)

Hi I've made the time to adapt this mod to the current version because I found the idea with the larger asteroids quite good ^ ^.

As far as I have tested so far everything seems to work.

Unfortunately I have 0 mod experiences and therefore I am not able to fix any errors but post them maybe someone else can fix it.

In order to change the asteroid size, you only have to change in the plangenerator.lua line 9 local asteroidScale = 5 <-change this number to for example 7

and in the SectorGenerator.lua line 22 local asteroidScale = 5 <- change this number to for example 7

(Google Translate)

LargerAsteroids_5X.zip