Economy Map?

Traciatim

Is there any where that shows a flow of goods through the economy? I've tried piecing it together by looking at factories on a factory founding ship, looking at the mine founding list, and looking at turret factories to attempt to get a large overview of the flow of each good but since the info isn't very well laid out it's been kind of a pain.

Avorion was only just released on Steam. And the wiki seems pretty new and needs a lot of work. But it would be very nice if someone created such a flowchart of goods and resources to give players an idea of how the economy is supposed to work. Someone has to compile that data, make the flowcharts, and upload them to the wiki, though. Good luck to anyone willing to do that. (I do know that there are quite a few free flowchart programs to choose from.)

I was having the same thoughts... in-game I looked at the requirements for a Turret Factory and I found myself overwhelmed, no idea where to get the parts. I looked around and found an Ore mine but I have no idea how many steps there are between Ore to Laser Chamber to Turret or if Ore even leads up to it.

I started to make a map of just a chain gun and you quickly realize how complicated it is.

Chainguns need:

Servo

Steel Tube

Ammunition S

Steel

Aluminium

Lead

Servos:

Steel

Aluminium

Conductor

Plastic

Conductor Needs:

Cink

Steel

Platinum

Gold

Energy Cells

Plastic Need:

Oil

Energy Cells

Oil Need:

Energy Cells

Raw Oil

Steel Tube:

Steel

Aluminium

Ammunition S Need:

Lead

Aluminium

Steel

Adhesive

Energy Cells

Adhesive Needs:

Water

Nitrogen

Hydrogen

Oxygen

Bio Gas

Carbon

Energy Cell

Steel Needs:

Ore

Coal

Carbon

Carbon Needs:

Corn

Bio Gas Needs:

Corn

Oxygen

Water

So to make the whole chain you need:

Lead Mine

Aluminium Mine

Noble Mine

Cink Mine

Solar Plant

Ice Mine / Water Collector

Corn Farm

Cattle Farm

Steel Factory

Plastic Manufacturer

Oil Refinery

Steel Tube Factory

Conductor Factory

Servo Factory

Ammunition Factory

Chemical Factory

Since I haven't found a way to get these things you need to build all of this close to a:

Turret Factory

Coal Source and/or Scrap Metal Source

Raw Oil source

Also, all of this needs to be put in one sector and you have to stay in that sector for any of it to function. So it seems like there is really no point in trying to build anything until there is a way to keep sectors alive.

I might have even missed a couple of things in there...